Download Call for Papers file HERE
- April 4, 2023 - Proposals deadline for workshops, short courses and tutorials
- April 18, 2023 - Summary / Paper submission deadline
- July 3, 2023 - Notification of Acceptance
- September 4, 2023 - Speaker's Registration deadline
- September 4, 2023 - Final manuscript submission
At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the conference by September 4, 2023 and the final manuscript must be submitted till September 4, 2023 to be included in the final program. Single registration can cover up to two papers.
Papers accepted for publication will be presented either as a 20-minute (including Q&A) oral session or as a poster in a poster session. All presentations require the presence of at least one of the authors who must be registered to attend the conference. The conference proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore®.