IEEE COMCAS Wireless Applications Seminars (WirelessApps) provide exhibitors with a great opportunity to present technical content to both exhibitor and conference attendees. As an IEEE COMCAS exhibitor, you are eligible and invited to submit a proposal for a WirelessApps presentation. Presentations should focus on state-of-the-art products and design techniques, as well as general concepts and processes of interest to the microwaves, communications, antennas and electronic systems community.
IEEE COMCAS WirelessApps Details:
- Presentation length is 20 minutes.
- The WirelessApps room is easily accessible from the exhibition and conference floors.
- The agenda is promoted within the show guide and printed flyers will be available at registration desks.
- Presentations are made available after IEEE COMCAS to all attendees via a downloadable link.
- September 19, 2021 – abstracts submission deadline
- October 05, 2021 – notification of acceptance
- October 24, 2021 – final presentation submission deadline
Abstracts and Final Presentations Submission:
WirelessApps Proposal Format:
- Each WirelessApps paper/presentation proposal must be submitted as a PDF (Acrobat v6.0 or newer) file.
- Submissions must be in English only.
- The abstracts and final presentations should be submitted to the WirelessApps session chair Mr. Vladimir Vulfin (Electromagnetics Infinity) by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposal to Contain:
- Speaker information – including name(s), title(s), affiliation, company, telephone number, and email address.
- Title of talk – 10 to 20 words maximum.
- Abstract - A 100-200 word abstract describing the product or process, its importance to the wireless community, and how it advances the state of the art in an application.
- Release statement – A statement on company letterhead that authorizes IEEE COMCAS 2021 to print your abstract, record and publish your technical presentation, and publish your manuscript on a website for download.
WirelessApps Selection Criteria:
- Each submission will be reviewed by the IEEE COMCAS 2021 WirelessApps committee based on the abstract.
- The selection criteria include relevance and interest to the general communications community.
- Tutorials and application notes on basic techniques and applied knowledge are encouraged.
- Marketing, sales, or theoretical presentations are not appropriate for WirelessApps