COMCAS Wireless Applications Seminars (WirelessApps) provide exhibitors with a great opportunity to present technical content to both exhibitor and conference attendees. As a COMCAS exhibitor, you are eligible and invited to submit a proposal for a WirelessApps presentation. Presentations should focus on state-of-the-art products and design techniques, as well as general concepts and processes of interest to the microwaves, communications, antennas and electronic systems community.
COMCAS WirelessApps Details:
• Presentation length is 20 minutes.
• The WirelessApps room is easily accessible from the exhibition and conference floors.
• The agenda is promoted within the show guide and printed flyers will be available at registration desks.
• Presentations are made available after COMCAS to all attendees via a downloadable link.
WirelessApps Proposal Format:
• Each WirelessApps paper/presentation proposal must be submitted as a PDF (Acrobat v6.0 or newer) file.
• Submissions must be in English only.
Proposal to Contain:
• Speaker information – including name(s), title(s), affiliation, company, telephone number, and email address.
• Title of talk – 10 to 20 words maximum.
• Abstract - A 100-200 word abstract describing the product or process, its importance to the wireless community, and how it advances the state of the art in an application.
• Release statement – A statement on company letterhead that authorizes COMCAS 2017 to print your abstract, record and publish your technical presentation, and publish your manuscript on a website for download.
WirelessApps Selection Criteria:
• Each submission will be reviewed by the COMCAS 2017 WirelessApps committee based on the abstract.
• The selection criteria include relevance and interest to the general communications community.
• Tutorials and application notes on basic techniques and applied knowledge are encouraged.
• Marketing, sales, or theoretical presentations are not appropriate for WirelessApps.
• August 31, 2017 - presentation proposals due
• October 15, 2017 - proposal selections announced
• November 3, 2017 - final manuscripts for download due